Surge Protection Outdoor Power Strip | 8 Outlets
A versatile hanging bracket is included in the box, which can be easily adhered to a smooth surface indoor, or can be tightly screw-fixed on the tree outside. And there is a hanging hole on the back of the weatherproof surge protector. It's easier than the traditional way to mount a outlet strip outdoor or indoor.
- IPX6 Waterproof
- Electric Shockproof Outlet
- All-round Safety Design
- Upgraded Plug Compatibility
- 9-in-1 Power Extension
- Output: 1875W/125V/15A
- DO NOT completely submerge it underwater because it's only IPX6 rated rather than IPX8
- IPX6 waterproof power strip can handle splash, rain, and even instant water flow
- The water can still flow into the socket, but can't connect the power, or damage the circuit
- PowerAutoI tech makes the product electrically shockproof, which prevents foreign objects match and connect the protected circuit
What's in the box:
- 1 power strip
- 1 mounting bracket
- 1 instruction manual
Needed outlet which might get wet. This had the outlets and length of cord I needed. Also had the right price.
I have it hooked up to my koi pond filter and water fall. Works good it has rained and still it works.
First, the strip was well packaged.
Second, its heavy duty. The switch is even protected in a thick plastic.
Third, it is well designed. Take a look at the plug holes. Its not in a line and well spaced out.
Four, its versatile. It is good for inside and out.
Five, it comes with an adhesive mount.
Six, it works.
Really what else do you need in a strip?
Surprised big box stores didn’t have a simple outdoor power strip that is waterproof for a good price - totally worth it
I am mostly satisfied with this product, I use it on a covered Lanai so I was pleased to find a product that could be used in this type of setting.
I have several items plugged into it they perform perfectly well my only concern was that my phone charger does not fit into the outlet very well and therefore it does not always charge when you may think it is.
I'm not certain why that's happened. But as I said for the most part it's a very nice surge protector especially for outdoor use.