Surge Protection Power Strip Tower | 16 Outlets & 5 USB
With 16 AC outlets 3 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C ports, outlet tower can simultaneously charge for 21 electric device. The built-in 1875 watts circuit breaker and 1500 joules surge protector safeguard your electronics while triping or lightning. 16AWG heavy-duty power cable and top-grade UL94 V-0 heat retardant casing adopted to avoid heat and fire.
- 21 in 1 Power Strip Tower
- Ultra-Safe Charging Station
- High Quality Material & Surge Protector
- High-Quality Design
- Neat Space Saver
- AC outlet: 16
- USB-A ports: 3
- USB-C ports: 2
- Power rating: 1875W/125V/15A
- Voltage range: 100~250V
- Surge rating: 1500 joules
- Cable length: 6.5ft/2m
- Dimension: 4.8*4.8*7.5 in
- A protective film on the top of the night light to avoid scratches on the night light
- 6.5 ft long extension cord for home office and dorm room. UL listed heavy duty, durable and anti-cracking
- 45° Flat Plug Angled plug design will not take up the bottom outlet
- There are 2 power buttons on the front and back of the socket. Each button controls the 8 outlets of 2 adjacent sides
- The power will automatically shut off when it exceeds 1875W and trips. Plug off and press the overload protection button to get power again
What's in the box:
- 1 power strip
- 1 instruction manual
Very helpful it keeps all my cords tidy ofcorse only because I got a different product but it is very helpful when I can’t find a wall piece.
I have this hooked up to a PC, laptop, two monitors, a PC switch, Google home, desk lamp, magnetic charger, standup desk and a bunch of other electrics and if has worked great. It also helps me organize the desk to be more usable.
Wow! I love this little desktop charging hub! I have a TON of cords from my gaming laptop and monitor setup, and I have a very small area for them. This maximizes my space. I store this on top of my desk, and everything plugs in amazing! Very small footprint, but a very large charging capacity! Works great! Totally recommend!
It's perfect for my husband's desk. It fits all of his electronics and still has extra room.