Cruise Approved Power Strip Foldable | 3 OUTLETS & 3 USB
A better power strip choice for cruise travel, no surge protector with USB C outlets, no extension cord, suitable for any form of travel, and also a plugs extender for home use. Our multiple plug outlet increases the Type C port to meet the charging of more types of mobile phones, 3.4A current.
- Cruise Essentials
- Folded Plug Easy to Carry
- Convenient to Use
- Better Configuration
- Cruise Traval Accessories Must Haves
- MAX: 125V/1875W
- Latest Design - travel foldable multi plug outlet
- Higher Configuration - 3.4A USB Port
- Cruise Approved - No Surge Protector
- Cruise Essentials - 6-1 Multi Plug Outlet
- Ultra small size - 3.5" * 1.2" * 2.9"
- Considering the convenience of travel, the latest foldable travel socket on the market has been designed by us. It has both two-plug and three-plug use functions, no surge protector power strip, allowing you to take it anywhere you want to use it.
- maximum load we can bear is 1875W! Which can be used for daily mobile phones, tablets, computers, desk lamps, cameras and other low-power electrical appliances, but not suitable for high-power electrical appliances such as hair dryers',ovens and soon. Our travel power strip hope to make your life more convenient.
What's in the box:
- 1 power strip
- 1 instruction manual
I have (and use) a lot of appliances in my kitchen and this is a life saver. I don't have to plug and unplug things anymore, and I now have two more ports for plugging in my phone. I HIGHLY recommend this if you need to maximize your outlets. It does not take up a lot of space and it can handle powering several items at once.
This wall plug is great for cruises, which was my main intention for purchasing. No issues on embarkation day, it was packed in my carry on bag. It's great and compact, fit well in the plug of my stateroom. I was able to charge our cellphones, power banks, and also use my hair straightener and hair curler with no issues what so ever! Would also be great for everyday home use as well. I definitely recommend this product!
Unit fits snugly up to wall, and collapses to a nice small package. Very handy for carrying in your laptop bag, carry on when travelling, or place in the house for handy USB charging station. I like how it was designed to not cover the other wall outlet, as some do. I ran some devices off both of the provided multi-plug devices and no issues to note.
Works as expected. It is compact in size and only takes up one of the spaces on the wall plug. The plugs fold in which makes it awesome for traveling. It is lightweight and feels a little cheaply made. Overall its super convenient to have multiple ports without having to use the port boxes.
I was hoping this outlet expander might give me some additional plugs and options in the kitchen, specifically for powering my HomePod Mini. Unfortunately, it turns out the USB ports only output up to 17 watts and the HomePod Mini requires at least 18 watts (20 optimally). Still, all in all a good expander and would probably be great on a cruise, dorm room or office.