Process A Warranty
Thanks for choose Eshldty products. We are always here to help. All products purchased from Eshldty or authorized resellers are covered by our 60-months manufacturer warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
If the item(s) turn out to have a defect in the warranty period, please reach out via the form on Warranty Claim page. In general, we will provide the replacement(s) for the defective item(s), if used according to Matters Need Attention, and we will pay and bear the freight charge.
Not covered under warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase;
- Not used according to the Matters Need Attention;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Item(s) that have expired their warranty period;
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase);
- Free or special deal products;
- Repairs through 3rd parties;
- Damage from outside sources;
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly); or
- Purchases from an illegitimate resource.
- Please fill the request form on this page first, providing Valid Proof of Purchase and tell us what happened.
- It may be necessary to return the item(s) for inspection if we can’t find the cause by your description.
- The replacement(s) will send in 5 business days if the item(s) is confirmed to be a quality defect.
Please note that the process paused until you returned the defective item(s) if it was required.
Valid proof of purchase
- Order number from online purchases made through Eshldty or Eshldty’s Amazon distributor;
- Sales invoice; or
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized Eshldty reseller shows a description of the product and price.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Customer bear the freight charge
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect;
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Customer’s accidental returns;
- Returning personal items;
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found not by Eshldty;
- Returning defective items in international shipping; or
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process.)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Eshldty, Eshldty takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the customer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Eshldty does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
This page shows the Matters Need Attention to use Eshldty IPX6 power strips. All of these matters would help you use the product(s) safer and longer service time. And we provide a 60-months warranty for all products only if customers use the item(s) correctly.
Section 1 - Do Not Submerge
IPX6 is the level of protection against powerful water jets rather than covering immersion in water. Please note that both submerged and any outlet submerged is not allowed.
Using Eshldty indoor, please avoid items slip into the water sink, bathtub, and other water containers.
Using Eshldty outdoor, please avoid places that easy to stagnant water.
If the item(s) immersed accidentally, please cut off the circuit before taking it out of the water. Item(s) can resume work after dry it's interior. But please take protective measures before you re-use it.
Section 2 - Do Not Jam Drain Holes
All IPX6 power strips designed has many drain holes on the bottom. Please do not stick it to the wall if your item(s) do not has hanging holes. Please avoid viscous liquid spills on item(s), or the remaining liquid may block the drain after solidifies. Viscous liquid including but not limited to milk, jam, juice, sewage, etc. And please avoid the accumulation of dust, sand, or other solid particles blocks the drain.
Section 3 - Do Not Heat
All Eshldty power strips use fire-resistance materials. But put the item(s) near heaters too close or too long time can damage it. Eshldty power strips won't smell or heat on working. Please contact us to request an exchange if that happens.
Section 4 - Do Not Endanger Yourself
We designed a lot of protection to measure power safety, but always remember that protective measures are for unexpected situations. Please do not intentionally pour the liquid into the outlet, put keys into the outlet, or clean splash water on it without cut off.
Section 5 – Others
Do not disassemble or modify items yourself.
Do not plug a power strip into another.
Do not block the switch to invalidate the built-in breaker.
We are so sad for the item(s) do not fully satisfy you, and we will provide the most hassle-free way to process. Please feel free to contact us to process a warranty. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
You can cancel the order before any item shipped. Refunding will be applied to the original payment method immediately in this condition.
You have 30 days to decide to keep the item(s) or not after receipt. Please keep the item(s) in good condition with the original package.
And please note that we:
- Do not accept the returned item(s) that worn, damaged, or altered in any way;
- Do not accept the returned item(s) before you check with us;
- Do not accept Freight to Collect service for returned item(s); and
- Do not refund the shipping cost for non-quality related request.
We will email you a notification of receipt once your returns are received and inspected. The result of approval or rejection for your refund will be in the email too.
Approved refunds will apply to the original payment method within a certain number of days.