Thanks for choose Eshldty products. We are always here to help. All products purchased from site Eshldty.com are covered by our 5-years manufacturer warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
If the item(s) turn out to have a defect in the warranty period, please reach out via the form on Warranty Claim page. In general, we will provide the replacement(s) for the defective item(s), if used according to Matters Need Attention, and we will pay and bear the freight charge.
Not covered under warranty
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase;
- Not used according to the Matters Need Attention;
- Lost or stolen products;
- Item(s) that have expired their warranty period;
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase);
- Free or special deal products;
- Repairs through 3rd parties;
- Damage from outside sources;
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly); or
- Purchases from an illegitimate resource.
- Please fill the request form on this page first, providing Valid Proof of Purchase and tell us what happened.
- It may be necessary to return the item(s) for inspection if we can’t find the cause by your description.
- The replacement(s) will send in 5 business days if the item(s) is confirmed to be a quality defect.
Please note that the process paused until you returned the defective item(s) if it was required.
Valid proof of purchase
- Order number from online purchases made through Eshldty or Eshldty’s Amazon distributor;
- Sales invoice; or
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized Eshldty reseller shows a description of the product and price.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Customer bear the freight charge
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect;
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Customer’s accidental returns;
- Returning personal items;
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found not by Eshldty;
- Returning defective items in international shipping; or
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process.)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Eshldty, Eshldty takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the customer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Eshldty does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.