Surge Protection Desk Clamp Power Strip | 4 Outlets & 4 USB
Experience the ultimate convenience with our effortless installation process! Desk clamp power strip comes with two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports, and 4 AC outlets. Connected with 6ft extension power cord. It's made of 1382°F heat-retardant ABS+PC material providing 1875W overload protection (the red button on the side) and 1080J surge protector, ensure your electricity safety. Fix the clamp to the table, and turn the button at the bottom to complete the installation. Clamp fits desktops ranging from maximum 1.7inch thick.
- 8-in-1 Desk Clamp Power Strip with USB
- Desk Outlets AC Output
- High Quality Material & Surge Protector
- Desk organizers and Accessories
- Easy to intall
- AC outlet: 4
- USB-A ports: 2
- USB-C ports: 2
- Rated Power: 1875W/125V/15A
- USB Ports Output: 17W/5V/3.4A
- Voltage Range: 100-240V
- Surge Protector: 1080J
- Cable length: 6FT
- When your charging power exceeds 1875W, the built-in overload protection will automatically power off, and you can press the red button to restore the power.
- 45° Flat Plug Angled plug design will not take up the bottom outlet.
- The max desk edge width is about 1.7inch
- The distance between the two jacks is 1.7 inches, which can charge your electronic devices at the same time to meet your charging needs.
What's in the box:
- 1 power strip
- 1 instruction manual
Fits great on the back of my desk. Makes is much more convenient to plug in chagers/etc.
Perfect. Clamps very securely to my desk, with 4 120 V grounded outlets and 4 USB power; 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C.
2 small, non-obtrusive, indicator lights show when powered up.
No more scrambling under the desk to plug in cables for the variety of goofy devices I have to connect over time. It is all right there. Charging power for computer devices, my phone, and everything else.
I love it.
This is a great alternative to cords everywhere on the floor. I love the USB and USB-C outlets as well, helps to free up outlets for other devices. Set up was easy and simple.
Gives a few USB options to change devices and enough outlets to run the required hardware.
I'm using it as part of a charging station and it's doing a good job, easy to install it on any desk, table or post no more than 4cm thick, it doesn't leave marks after you tie it to a desk but it would be nice if it had a little extra cushion on the bottom part that makes contact with the desk specially in the middle part where it gets tied, just to feel more confident when I'm installing it.
The USB ports Type A can charge a phone with a battery of 4500 mAh in 2 hours 30 min ,Unfortunately i couldn't test any of the 2 USB ports Type C since they didn't work for me.
The wire is long enough and the flat plug it comes handy, overall i like how practical these kind of power strips are, the quality of materials in this one looks just ok, i give it a 8 out of 10.