Outdoor Power Strip 3 Outlets Waterproof Surge Protector 6/9ft
- Patented IPX6 Technology - The PowerAutoI technology provides IPX6 waterproof protection beyond the IPX4 of other brands. No more worrying about bad weather.
- Overload Protection - The built-in circuit breaker automaticly cut off the circuit when overload(1500W) or short circuit occurs. Long heavy-duty (3*1.3 mm²) cord is accredited by UL.
- All-Round Safety - Every ESHLDTY power strip provides electric shockproof, overload protection, grounded protection, and surge protection besides the IPX6. It's safe for anyone to use it, even for a baby.
- Wide Spaced Outlets - 3 AC outlets in widely spaced design are compatible with worldwide voltage 100-240V. Accept all types of standard plugs.
- Hessle-free Guarantee - You will have 30 days to decide to retain it or not after you get it. We provide a 5-years warranty for our FCC&ETL listed quality products.
Area & Fee:
We provide free shipping on all orders but only ship to the Contiguous United States.
Time To Delivery:
We will process your order as soon as it is placed. Typically, you will receive the tracking number within 1-3 days and get the package within 5-12 days.
All power strips are included in our 5-years hassle-free warranty, except for deals or free items.
Free replacements are available for every broken item without improper use.
There're 30-days for you to decide to keep the items or not after delivery.
To return the items, please keep them in the original package.
Please Contact Us to file a warranty or returns.
Always the Safe Power
Power Auto I
Different from traditional power strips, every outlet on our products designs into a separate module. The safety structure design of the spring trap door and the ceramic conduction driver can provide multi-protection to your family and devices.
The door needs force above 25N to insert objects, which means it's babyproofing itself, and you don't have to buy outlet covers.
The nano ceramic drive only conducts the circuit when insert objects in the correct (specified by national standard) shape. If you insert metal like a key, scissors, or tweezers, the outlet does not power it, so there won't be any risk of electric shock, short-circuit, or any other risk of devices broken.
Benefit from the designs and quality materials, the Power Auto I power strips are IPX6 now, fit for outdoor/indoor use, and have a longer life above 10,000 times plug.
The nanostructured ceramic drive only conducts the circuit when inserting a standard plug.
Only the nanostructured ceramic with inner bubbles diameter under 6 nanometers can use in Power Auto I power strips because it has sufficient insulation, hardness, and fatigue resistance.
Quality Phosphor Bronze
The phosphor bronze socket will prevent the electric spark when plugging.
Besides, phosphor bronze is also good in electrical conductivity, hardness, toughness, oxidation resistance, and metal fatigue resistance. This is also the key to clamping after 10,000 times plug.
Welding after Stamping
Applied the stamping and welding process to connect the cord with the socket, the increased contact area of the conductors leads to less heating and power wasting.
*All cords we used in Power Auto I power strips are 16/3 AWG with UL certification.
Fire Retardant Material
Because of being exposed directly to the sun, wind, and rain, the casing material of outdoor power strips should have good properties.
The flame retardant PC we used also has good hardness, toughness, and oxidation resistance. So as to ensure that it can work for several years.
A neat well made product that has saved me a lot of time wiring in outside power outlets . It just arrived & ive already put it in the Cabana & plugged in a fan , Alexa & Alexa controlled lights & it's working great 🙏
Using this to power outdoor TV and a set of string lights. Under an awning so not too concerned of any direct moisture, other than the morning dew. So far no issues, the build seems nice, the power button has a rubber cover to protect it. My only improvement would be a flat head for the plug but not a deal breaker.
No issues with the power bar
Used outside for outdoor devices .. works great