Outdoor Surge Protection Power Strip | 3 Outlets
The versatile safe waterproof power strip can be used in bathroom and kitchen where get wet by water splash, in bed room and baby room where should eliminate the risk of electric shock, in patio, deck, garden, gazebo where are humid and wet sometimes by rain. Get a waterproof outlet extender to power and guard your family. Charge safer, live happier.
- IPX6 Waterproof
- Electric Shockproof Outlets
- Upgraded Plug Compatibility
- All-round Safety Design
- Suit for Outdoor and Indoor
- Rated Power: 1875W/125V/15A
- Voltage range: 100V-250V
- DO NOT completely submerge it underwater because it's only IPX6 rated rather than IPX8
- IPX6 waterproof power strip can handle splash, rain, and even instant water flow
- The water can still flow into the socket, but can't connect the power, or damage the circuit
- PowerAutoI tech makes the product electrically shockproof, which prevents foreign objects match and connect the protected circuit
What's in the box:
- 1 power strip
- 1 instruction manual
will be used for our outdoor fountain without worrying about weather
I've had this out in the rain several times so far, and it continues to work well. It's quite sturdy, too.
The extension cord was exactly what I needed - cord length, waterproof, and surge too.
I like the performance of this. This is waster-resistant for sure. This also protects from surges. But the product does not offer ways to mount this on a wall or any other surfaces via screws... Only option for me really was using velcro.... Other than that, I like it.
The power strip has been in use for about a month. It has been through a few rainy days and is still working. I really had my doubts when I first saw the unit. It didn't seem very waterproof at the plug-ins. Every time it rained I kept thinking it going to fail but it has proven me wrong. The power strip is being used for tree lighting in Phoenix AZ. So I really do not know if it would work in snow conditions.